The board of Covenant Canadian Reformed Teachers College in Hamilton, Ontario, invites applications from prospective students for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Application deadline: February 1, 2019.
Those who plan to seek admission in the year 2020-2021 are also encouraged to contact the college as soon as possible.
For the Two-Year Diploma of Education Program: a suitable university degree
For the Three-Year Diploma of Teaching Program: a grade 12 diploma with university entrance equivalence
Prospective candidates are invited to contact the college for more information and/or to obtain an application package.
The following steps describe the application procedure:
- Prospective applicants contact the principal or registrar in order to initiate the application process. The College strongly encourages applicants to arrange a site visit during this initial stage. Applicants can discuss their enrolment with the principal and registrar and obtain an Application for Admission package.
- An interview is mandatory for non-Canadian/American Reformed applicants. A member of the Board of Governors will be present at this interview.
- Applicants arrange to have official transcripts from previously attended educational institutions (high school, community college, university, etc.) sent directly to the Admissions Office.
- International students are asked to supply English translations of foreign-language documents including the TOEFL score report.
- Applicants fill in the remaining forms and forward them together with a $30 non-refundable application processing fee to:
- Admissions Office
Covenant Canadian Reformed
410 Crerar Drive
Hamilton, ON L9A 5K3
- Admissions Office
- All required documents and the administrative fee must reach the College by February 1.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit final transcripts as soon as they become available.
For your convenience the Application forms are below. Please print, complete and mail to the address above.
If you have any questions when applying for the 2018-2019 academic year, please contact Mr. K. Sikkema, Recruitment Officer and Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma of Education - Application for Admission
- Diploma of Education - Academic Information
- Diploma of Education - Personal Essay
- Diploma of Education - Application Check-list
- Diploma of Education - Reference A: Academic
- Diploma of Education - Reference B: Pastoral
- Diploma of Education - Reference C: General Character
- Diploma of Teaching - Application for Admission
- Diploma of Teaching - Academic Information
- Diploma of Teaching - Personal Essay
- Diploma of Teaching - Application Check-list
- Diploma of Teaching - Reference A: Academic
- Diploma of Teaching - Reference B: Pastoral
- Diploma of Teaching - Reference C: General Character